Pay Insurance premium at Prudential Offices - Prudential Vietnam
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide sufficient and accurate information when paying a premium.
- When paying a premium, a customer must request a “Valid receipt” as proof of premium payment.Any complaint relating to premium collection without a “Valid receipt” with sufficient and accurate information will not be considered as a legal complaint for Prudential to resolve.
- Examples of Valid receipts:
According to approval official document No.3867/MOF issued on Mar 22nd 2012 of the Ministry of Finance, from Jun 1st 2012 Prudential will officially issue the new template of Temporary Receipt and Renewal Bill (called Receipt) to replace the current one.
- Sample of Receipt to collect the initial premium accompanied with the insurance proposal document
- Sample of Receipt to collect the renewal premium, the return amount for Automatic premium loans and the respective interest of the advance amount
- A Valid receipt must have the red seal of Prudential; show the Official document numbers / authorised decision to use which is issued by the Ministry of Finance; within the expiration period; the content on the receipt must be full filed, clear and not be erased