Online Premium Collection
Nowadays, on-line trading and settlement through the internet have become a necessity in the modern day life. To adapt to this, Prudential is proud to be the first Life Insurance Company to diversify its Premium Collection Channels, bringing convenience for customers nationwide.
Prudential customers may pay insurance premiums through the internet banking services of:
|(VCB i-B@nking)||(F@st i-Bank)|
(Please choose the bank and click on icon to pay premium)
Let’s experience the convenience and safety of this new service!
- Fast and convenient: Totally proactive in paying Prudential premium only with a click
- Payments can be processed from anywhere, at anytime
- No need to travel, no need to queue and wait
- Safe, accurate and security: With the modern secure information systems:
- The premium will be transferred to Prudential safety
- An acknowledgement letter will be sent through email (upon a customer request)
- Customer’s financial information is completely secure
- Requirement To pay the premium through internet banking, it is required that there is:
- A payment account at bank (Vietcombank, Techcombank), and
- Customer registration of the internet banking service (VCB iB@nking at Vietcombank, F@st i-Bank at Techcombank)
- Paying premium Only 4 simple steps to pay premium:
- Log-in to the internet banking account
- Choose the Payment/ Financial service/ Prudential Life Insurance
- Input the policy information and the amount of money as instructed
- Verify the payment
An email will be sent to you as soon as the payment is successful.