Easy Claim Guides
MAKING A CLAIM
Please contact your Agent or visit our nearest Customer Service Centre, Branch Office, General Agency Office to inform them immediately of any possible claims Your agent and our service staff will be pleased to advise you on claim procedures.
- Submit the claim forms and supporting documents to us via your agent or you may also submit the documents directly to us at your nearest Customer Service Centre, Branch Office, or General Agency Office.
- You may provide additional documents or evidence via your agent or at Customer Service Centre, Branch Office, General Agency Office, in case Prudential request more information.
- After processing the claim, Prudential will send the result letter by post and also send an SMS to customers who have registered for our SMS service.
CLAIM STATUS ENQUIRIES
You may check the status of your submitted claim via the following riders:
- Through your agent or your nearest Customer Service Centre, Branch Office, General Agency Office.
- Contact our Call Centre line at 1900 54 54 98
Send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our Claims Guide. Click here