- Hospitalization expenses support
Our comprehensive package provides support for hospital treatment to overcome diseases with 3 basic benefits:
- Daily hospitalization benefit: will finance the daily hospitalization expenses equal to Sum Assured (SA) and with a maximum of 100 days accumulated to every policy year.
- Intensive care unit benefit: apart from the benefit as mentioned above, the customers will be supported 100% of SA per day in the intensive treatment and max financed day is 30 days accumulated to every policy year.
- Surgical benefit: the customers will be received 5 times of SA for each surgery case.
- Simple and suitable payment method
The customer will be paid the benefit based on the actual hospitalization days but the length of stay must not exceed the total days for individual disease as stipulated in the Terms and Conditions of this supplementary product.
Help you take care of your health and provide peaceful and happy life
- Daily hospitalization benefit illustration
Example 1: Mr. An chooses hospital care supplementary product (rider) with Sum Assured (SA) of VND 200,000. After the 30 day exclusion period, Mr. An is hospitalized due to intestinal disease on 1 Jan and he is discharged on 5 Jan.
- Mr. An’s length of stay: 4 days
- The benefit Mr. An will receive: VND 200,000 x 4 days = VND 800,000
Example 2: the same as example 1, but Mr. An is hospitalized due to a recurrence of the illness (in example 1) on 25 Jan and discharged on 28 Jan
- Mr. An’s length of stay: 3 days
- The benefit An will receive: VND 200,000 x 3 days = VND 600,000
Example 3: the same as example 1, but Mr. An is hospitalized due to pneumonia and is discharged on 8 Feb.
- Mr. An’s length of stay: 14 days
- The benefit Mr.An will receive: VND 200,000 x 10 days = VND 2,000,000 (based on the hospitalization limit of 10 days at hospital for the pneumonia)
The maximum total number of allowable day’s hospitalization in any policy year is 100 days
If the customer chooses Hospital care rider with the SA of VND 200,000, the hospitalization benefit max for a year: VND 200,000 x 100days = VND 20,000,000.
Intensive care unit illustration
Mr. Binh purchased Hospital care rider with the SA of VND 200,000. Binh suffers a heart attack and Binh is hospitalizes on 1 Jan. His illness becomes serious on 5 Jan, so he is transferred to intensive care (based on the hospitalization limit, the heart attack is just paid max for 12 days at hospital). He begins to recover on 11 Jan and he is transferred to cardiology. Finally, he is discharged on 15 Jan.
- Mr. Binh’s length of stay: 14 days
- Mr. Binh’s length of stay in the intensive treatment: 6 days
- The benefit Binh will receive: VND 3,600,000.
Daily hospitalization: VND 200,000 x 6 days = VND 1,200,000
Intensive care unit: VND 400,000 x 6 days = VND 2,400,000
The maximum total number of allowable days in any policy year for intensive care treatment is 30 days
- Surgical benefit illustration
Mr. Tam purchased a Hospital care rider with the SA of VND 200,000. Tam is hospitalized for an appendectomy on 1 Jan and he is discharged on 8 Jan.
- Mr. Tam’s length of stay: 7 days
- The benefit Tam wil receive: VND 2,400,000
Daily hospitalization: VND 200,000 x 7 days = VND 1,400,000
Intensive care unit: VND 200,000 x 5 days = VND 1,000,000